free gas pump icon

free gas pump icon. petrol-pump - OpenClipArt
  • petrol-pump - OpenClipArt



  • Huntn
    Mar 19, 04:37 PM
    Would you rather have the Libyan people (who have called for help!) slaughtered by Gaddafi?

    Historical observation: The Iraqi people never asked for US help, but there we were.

    As I've said we need to finish existing world combat projects before starting new ones. Or is it like Bush/Cheney said, "who gives a damn about debt?"- just the average citizens who will lose their pensions, health care, I suppose...





    free gas pump icon. gas pump clip art. gas pump
  • gas pump clip art. gas pump



  • Hugh
    Mar 24, 03:52 PM
    Teachers don't teach left handed kids kids to be be right-handed anymore, do they? Why? Because it didn't work so well, it screwed a lot of kids up, and there was no reason for doing so anyway.

    And yes, I was born gay. I did not choose to be attracted to the same sex. Why do people who have no idea what they're talking about, never listen to those who are living it and do know? I could not sleep with a woman if I tried, believe me. The equipment won't work.

    And our country was NOT founded on Christianity. To say that it is, is absurd. The evidence was just shown to you.


    :::Raises left hand::: I can honestly say school messed me up. I am mostly left handed, but when it comes to writing I write with my right. I think if school didn't force me to use my right, I might be able to write with my left, like I do with every thing else.





    free gas pump icon. Japanese Map Symbol Fire
  • Japanese Map Symbol Fire



  • toddybody
    Apr 26, 01:02 PM
    App Store [TM]

    My Bad :P





    free gas pump icon. Look for the arrow on the gas
  • Look for the arrow on the gas



  • deputy_doofy
    Jul 19, 04:42 PM
    This is actually the general trend in the computer market since the rise of
    portables against desktop machines. Portables are becoming increasingly
    powerful (computational-wise) up to the point that the line between them
    and Desktops is blurred.

    Agreed. I love my dual-proc G5, but a little more than a year later, I still find myself using my PB G4 more simply because it's with me almost all the time. That said, I'll be buying a nice, little portable monster (MPB w/C2D) to rival my G5. :D





    free gas pump icon. Orb button with Petrol Pump
  • Orb button with Petrol Pump



  • TalonFlyer
    Sep 14, 10:48 AM
    Does the iPhone have an inherent design issue with regards to antenna performance. The answer is, absolutely YES. Does the bumper mitigate this issue, in my experience it does, however only a marginal amount.

    I have dropped calls every day, in places where I would have near full signal if I was not holding the phone. I have 3G data issues, especially in the fringe areas where I did not have an issue with my 3Gs.

    The iPhone is a great device and I agree that consumer reports is splitting hairs with the antenna issue.

    Apple agree's there is a problem or they would not have given away bumpers to everyone.

    Fortunately, I use my iPhone as a phone only about 20% of the time, so 80% of my use is great. The other 20% is only a problem about 1 in 7 calls.

    So, while it is a little inconvenient when a call drops when I hold the phone in that way, or short data interruptions on 3G from time-to-time, overall I get a lot done with the iPhone.

    I do look forward to changing my iPhone to a newer device at the first reasonable opportunity, primarily because of the antenna issue.





    free gas pump icon. White Button / Icon quot;Gas Pump
  • White Button / Icon quot;Gas Pump



  • After G
    Aug 25, 02:38 AM
    I think the 64 bitness isn't really necessary for a Mac mini. You're not going to shoehorn >4 GB of memory into two slots, unless memory manufacturers are going to change their minds which I don't think will happen just yet.

    The 20% increase in performance only applies to media and content creation. I guess that would be good for a HTPC, but Word won't run any faster. (Tt may start faster though).

    There is no reason for Yonah owners to upgrade just yet. It's really more of a nice bonus for those people who could wait until now to get a computer.

    Apple prices were lower before because the stagnant tech demanded it. For all we know, the $599 could be the maximum on Apple's profit curve.





    free gas pump icon. gas pump vector. Gas Icon.
  • gas pump vector. Gas Icon.



  • lyzardking
    Dec 21, 11:51 AM
    Congrats to Lyzardking for 5 million points!

    Thanx for the props!

    Now, if I could only get the big units to complete on a regular basis I could hold you off a bit longer

    ;-)





    free gas pump icon. Automotive icon vector,EPS
  • Automotive icon vector,EPS



  • econgeek
    Apr 12, 09:51 PM
    but Adobe is looking better by the day.

    So, you're telling me you're a masochist? Seriously, though, I watch screen casts of how to do things in Premier and After Effects every time I wonder what things might be like elsewhere and they always make the apps look completely unusable. Everything is a vaguely named selection on a huge popup and you have to choose several of these to do what you want-- I understand what people mean by "it takes a lot of training".... I'm sure it does to use products like that.

    Everything I'm seeing here makes this sound like a major leap forward in edting-- just the automatic audio sync on import is a huge thing. No need to go buy plural eyes. Which means if my on camera mic is not appropriate I don't have to worry about the sync hassles of capturing audio with a recorder.... and that's just one of a dozen features like that.





    free gas pump icon. Cars+gas+station+photos
  • Cars+gas+station+photos



  • Evangelion
    Jul 20, 05:11 AM
    And, by the way, purchasing stocks based on price isn't very smart. I don't understand why you're singleling out Google just because it has a high stock price. It actually works against your point because it's a great stock-arguably better than Apple.

    Stock-price is irrelevant, what matter is the market-capitalization. Quite often I see people comparing two companies and saying stuff like "Company A has a shareprice of $50, whereas Company B has a shareprice of $60. Therefore Company B is better".

    I guess Berkshire Hathaway is the Capo di Tutti Capi of companies, since their shareprice is over 90.000 dollars!





    free gas pump icon. Above is an icon version of
  • Above is an icon version of



  • legacyb4
    Aug 29, 11:49 AM
    Agreed. They need to get that bottom end of the price range covered so that there are options for everyone including students.

    I think Apple is more concerned with price for the Mac Mini than speed. Make them just a little bit faster than they are now, but much cheaper.

    They're too expensive in the line-up now, with merom they would stay the same price but with Yonah they can make them cheaper again.





    free gas pump icon. Clip art, sign icon map symbol
  • Clip art, sign icon map symbol



  • AppliedVisual
    Nov 16, 03:13 PM
    In this class of RAM the 2GB sticks are now less than two 1GB sticks. So I don't see why buying only 1GB sticks would be advisable any more.

    It would definitely be best to use 2GB modules. They're cheaper per GB. Additinally, the memory access in the Mac Pro (or should I say with Intel's current FB-DIMM controller implementation) requires the second memory pair on each riser to communicate with the system by going through the the first pair and this can potentially add some latency.

    AV was saying that the 512 sticks run half as fast as 1 and 2GB sticks. Is that not correct or did I misunderstand what he meant?

    No you understood right, however this may not be the case now... After doing some more digging, this is in no way a limitation of the FB-DIMM design or a requirement. But rather initial modules in smaller capacities (256 and 512 MB) were only using one of the onboard channels to increase the latency. All I can find is various discussions and references to this happening regarding various Samsung and Kingston modules... Doesn't appear that any of this is linked to modules approved by Apple or that meet Apple's specs for the Mac Pro. So I may have been off-base. I'll see what else I can dig up...

    I don't know if I'd expect that either. Has intel dropped the prices on dual core version yet? Or just introduced the quad core at higher prices?

    Pricing was adjusted on tuesday for the dual-core offerings. However, I don't know what the new prices are. But this wasn't the first time prices have been adjusted since they started shipping the dual-core chips... Intel adjusts prices every few weeks. Sometimes up, but usually down.

    You asked why anyone would use handbrake to rip from optical disk. I answered your question. People do it all the time, it's very common to rip DVDs.

    Ripping one DVD here or there makes sense to just drop in the disc and go for it. But if you have several to do, it can be a lot faster to create images of the discs and then rip them, especially if you image with a couple systems and then have a couple others doing the ripping / re-encoding, especially if you're trying to keep the quality very high.





    free gas pump icon. Gas Station Clipart #17576 by
  • Gas Station Clipart #17576 by



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 26, 01:57 PM
    Add

    Windows,
    Words
    besides others !!

    Guys, every trademark is made up of generic words. That's not what people mean when they say App Store is generic. What they actually mean is it is descriptive.

    Let's say I open a shoe store. 2 Trademarks :

    1- Shoe Box

    Both very generic words, same as everyone who argues "Windows! Amazon! Word! it's all generic!" say. However, I'm not trademarking an actual box that contains shoes. I'm trademarking a name for a store. The shoes don't even have to come in boxes.

    2- Shoe Store

    This one is descriptive. I'm opening a shoe store, I'm deciding to call it Shoe Store. So now, Yellow can't say "Yellow, the best shoe store around!" because that infringes on my mark. That's what people take exception with here. The mark seems descriptive and thus shouldn't be trademarkable. Apple themselves often refer to it in this descriptive nature in their financials and keynotes.





    free gas pump icon. Oil Pump Royalty Free High
  • Oil Pump Royalty Free High



  • chrismacguy
    Feb 26, 03:09 PM
    Wrong. The earlier widescreen acrylic models are also called Cinema Displays :) @Lifeinhd is correct, the display shown in the previous post cannot be a first gen cinema display.

    The rule is actually very simple as far as the LCD ones go:
    LCD <20" = Studio Display (15" and 17")
    Any LCD 20" or larger = Cinema Display (Watch the G4 Sawtooth intro on youtube, and you see the very first 22" DVI-D (Pre ADC) Cinema Display which was a BTO option on the 450 and 500Mhz PowerMac G4s in 1999. That was the first gen. The Aluminium ones are about the 4th I believe (22" DVI-D, 22" ADC, 20 and 23" ADC/Acryllic, then the 20" Aluminium ones).





    free gas pump icon. Symbol car cartoon gas pump if
  • Symbol car cartoon gas pump if



  • macmax77
    Nov 29, 05:29 PM
    Perhaps Microsoft should have a "switch" campaign like Apple for the Zune. Showing all the wonderful things like radio and squirting music and photos.


    Wonderful equals bad taste?





    free gas pump icon. Glossy Icon quot;Gas Pumpquot;
  • Glossy Icon quot;Gas Pumpquot;



  • iJohnHenry
    Mar 19, 04:48 PM
    It's totally 'legal', so if you don't like it, don't buy it, but don't stop others from doing so.





    free gas pump icon. sign map symbol car white gas
  • sign map symbol car white gas



  • dguisinger
    Aug 7, 07:53 AM
    Huh....so VM Ware finally got their act together; and its only pre-register for a future upcoming beta.

    ....you know, I'd have to say they dropped the ball on this one.
    parallels not only did the public beta first, they released a final product a full month before VMWare announced beta.....and is in the Apple Store, office depot, staples.... heck, its even in Apple's TV commercials.....

    VMWare might use to have had a good edge, but I think they lose out on the Mac oppurtunity.....





    free gas pump icon. gas pump vector.
  • gas pump vector.



  • adwolfe12
    Jan 11, 11:46 PM
    Here is my Miata buried under the snow that we recently had. http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs792.ash1/168224_1664388723677_1056020820_31614994_7570519_n.jpg





    free gas pump icon. Map symbol free energy
  • Map symbol free energy



  • Scarlet Fever
    Aug 29, 09:06 AM
    wheres my media edition mac mini...

    seriously i would be stoked if they released an ULV Mac Mini with a 100GB HDD for all your audio and video needs. Ability to plug a 30" ACD would be nice, as 23" isn't that big for a TV. Built-in eyeTV equivalent, better remote... i want one!





    free gas pump icon. Gas Station Abandoned, Pumps
  • Gas Station Abandoned, Pumps



  • dguisinger
    Aug 7, 07:58 AM
    Well all those measure are bogus. OS X is far more secure than you can get from that Windows crap.

    Thats why Leopard is Vista Reloaded, ver 2.0
    :)

    Eh, but you still have to find the stuff and set it up. In XPSP2 all security related settings are in one place, its nice. And the OS keeps annoying the hell out of you if you dont turn the firewall on.....

    OOH, and even better....this one I like:
    XP SP2, with firewall enabled, will tell you when a application is attempting to make a network connection, ask for authorization (allow once, allow always, or never), and adjust your firewall settings. If you are playing a game, no more swearing, the OS tells you whats wrong and asks if you trust the application. Good for the clueless people (or, good for those damn games that dont document their TCP/UDP ports)





    Abstract
    Nov 27, 04:19 AM
    After being here for 3 years, Surely he's not a troll. ;)





    adhesiv
    Jan 11, 05:15 PM
    like i submitted and you ignored completely...they are of the aluminum build which would make it appear to be on the PRO side. Why would they build something identical to the current macbook???





    Evangelion
    Aug 25, 04:00 AM
    I think the 64 bitness isn't really necessary for a Mac mini.

    64bitness brings other benefits for x86, besides increased address-space.





    Benjy91
    Mar 25, 03:55 PM
    The Future of video games?

    In the future, your controller will cost �400, require a 10ft HDMI cable, a �25 adapter, and have the graphics of a PS2.





    lordonuthin
    Dec 22, 12:00 AM
    well today (12.22.09) i hit 3 million. so that was only like 27 days for the last million. i'm happy with that. just gotta keep it going

    I was trying to watch when you hit 3 mil but you beat me to it, congrats!