sin cara wwe raw

sin cara wwe raw. sin cara wwe raw. maverick18x
  • sin cara wwe raw. maverick18x



  • AidenShaw
    Oct 23, 10:57 PM
    Can someone confirm C2D is what is needed for 64-bit instructions? I thought it has be the combination of C2D and chipset to make 64-bit instructions happen. I heard the current platform for CoreDuo was not made for 64-bit.
    The current Napa64 platform (that is, Napa with Merom as the CPU) does support 64-bit instructions. It can't address more than 4 GiB of physical memory, but it can run the faster 64-bit instructions.

    Here's the download page for the x64 drivers for Dell's Latitude D620 with Core 2 Duo:

    http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/devices.aspx?c=us&cs=555&l=en&s=biz&SystemID=LATITUDE%20D620&os=WXPX&osl=EN#





    sin cara wwe raw. sin cara wwe raw. toddybody
  • sin cara wwe raw. toddybody



  • Multimedia
    Nov 15, 05:55 PM
    For some time, Handbrake didn't use more than two cores - owners of Quad G5s reported CPU usage of exactly 50 percent, then someone changed it and Quad G5s reported 100 percent CPU usage.

    What we don't know: Was the code changed to use up to four processors, or as many processors as are available? Developers are usually very unwilling to ship code that they haven't been able to try out, so expect a version using eight cores about two days after the developers have access to an eight core machine.

    In the case of Handbrake, encoding to MPEG4 seems already limited by the speed of the DVD drive; you can't encode faster than you can read from the DVD. H.264 is still limited by processor speed. Using eight cores is not too difficult; for example, if you encode 60 minutes of video, just give 7 1/2 minutes to each core.I almost NEVER use handbrake from an optical DVD. That makes no sense to me. Why would you do that? :confused:

    I use Handbrake about 12-18 hours of every day and I use it after creating high quality DVD images from EyeTV HDTV recordings with Toast 7.1 UB. On a Mac Pro Handbrake can use more than 3 cores and Toast can use all 4 cores. This is why I want an 8 core Mac Pro. Once you start running Toast and Handbrake simultaneously, you see why those of us who do this kind of repetitive DVD Image creation for Handbrake to mp4 compression truly need 8-cores NOW. :eek:





    sin cara wwe raw. After talks for months, WWE
  • After talks for months, WWE



  • ezekielrage_99
    Aug 31, 01:02 AM
    I can see that dropping the Core Solo happening because for a little extra you can get a Core Duo.





    sin cara wwe raw. sin cara wwe unmasked. wwe sin
  • sin cara wwe unmasked. wwe sin



  • ghostlyorb
    Mar 25, 04:49 PM
    I might actually buy that adaptor now....





    sin cara wwe raw. Sin Cara Makes His WWE Debut
  • Sin Cara Makes His WWE Debut



  • elgruga
    Sep 7, 01:41 AM
    Reasoning goes like this:

    Music costs a small amount to make - can be as low as $10k for an album.
    Sell a bunch and make some profit.

    Movies cost upwards of $50 million to make, often $100mil or more, so you got to rent them and sell them and do whatever you can to get that cash back.
    And its got to go out the door at $25 if you are buying.

    Thing is, if Apple want me to buy a movie for $15, I can rent it for $5 at the store.....and copy it if I want.
    Yeah, I know thats against the law but a LOT of people do it, and anyway, if you d/l from Apple, where are you going to keep them all?

    250 gig drive will hold about 30 movies. Thats not a lot of movies, and most people dont have 250 drives yet.....





    sin cara wwe raw. sin cara wwe raw. sin cara wwe
  • sin cara wwe raw. sin cara wwe



  • knightlie
    Jun 23, 03:21 AM
    The Magic Trackpad � http://www.macrumors.com/2010/06/07/apples-magic-trackpad-or-magic-slate-revealed/ � would allow for multi-touch on desktops, enabling many iOS applications to be used on a desktop computer (and obviously laptops could do the same thing with their trackpads).

    Not necessarily. iOS apps need to be touched directly, without a pointer acting as intermediary, whereas a touch/track pad is used to control a pointer on the screen.

    Touch screen and touch pad do not have to perform the same function. To enable iOS apps, the Magic Touchpad would need a screen on it, which would turn it into... an iPad.





    sin cara wwe raw. sin cara wwe raw.
  • sin cara wwe raw.



  • yg17
    Mar 22, 01:38 PM
    Our Founding Fathers believed in God, proof alone is the pledge of allegiance "under god". Yes our country was founded on christian belief. Hate to say it, but it's true!

    As for the invisible man in the sky I have no clue to what you are referring.


    Under god was added to the pledge in the 50s because we were scared of the Russians. Nevermind the fact that the Pledge was written in 1892, long after the Founding Fathers died.

    What else you got?

    LMAO...Yes that's it, I don't meet age requirements!

    Maybe we're just confused how someone who claims to be a director of IT (and presumably takes some college to become) can fail so hard at basic history.





    sin cara wwe raw. sin cara wwe raw.
  • sin cara wwe raw.



  • Earendil
    Nov 28, 10:36 AM
    Well, you just made my point better than me.

    PS, that isn't hard :rolleyes:
    I just noticed that you are the same person I just (imho) shredded in two different posts above. Care to make a stand against anything I said as a direct response to your points? Or are you just gonna feed off someone else and reiterate yourself again?





    sin cara wwe raw. Sin Cara made his WWE TV debut
  • Sin Cara made his WWE TV debut



  • fwoppers
    Sep 29, 11:30 PM
    is that lime case tpu or silicon?

    TPU





    sin cara wwe raw. sin cara wwe. quot;SIN
  • sin cara wwe. quot;SIN



  • NebulaClash
    Sep 14, 10:10 AM
    ...my iPhone 4 still gets the best reception of any phone I've ever owned, regardless of how I hold it or whether or not it has a case on it...

    Yes, of course that's the case for most people. But you'd never know that if you listened to the drumbeat of the media saying that this iPhone version too has reception issues (I say "too" because this is not the first model of iPhone where reception issues were blown out of proportion (http://www.macrumors.com/2008/08/18/iphone-3g-connectivity-affecting-2-of-customers-software-fix-soon/) to the percentage of users actually affected).





    sin cara wwe raw. Sin Cara (Mistico) WWE Raw
  • Sin Cara (Mistico) WWE Raw



  • Giaguara
    Apr 15, 11:05 AM
    i like the part where he thot that just cuz he went/lives/lived in japan he's smarter than other people.... o and then the crack about americans not knowing what a primary school was! hey, i went to Primary school! and i live in the US!! LOL ;)

    I was wondering why didn't add also that he can't be a luser as he has a Japanese girl friend. ... you know, any American / just any Western guy is always seen as Very Hot in Asia, when there are girls who can see it as an opportunity to get abroad and avoid marrying a Japanese guy .. at least the guys I know who've been [working] in Japan tell that there are a lot of lus.. amh, I mean of course three are not ..





    sin cara wwe raw. sin cara wwe mask. WWE RAW SIN
  • sin cara wwe mask. WWE RAW SIN



  • MacPanda
    Nov 29, 02:52 PM
    i think you will be able to purchase stuff directly off itv and i am hoping you will be able to use some sort of wifi to sync it to the next generation ipod with wifi - i really want to be able to share songs between iPods and although the zune only lets you do it 3 times wifi needs to happen.

    iTV has a small form factor and i hope they will keep it that way too - looks like a neat idea.

    Peace - Anthony





    sin cara wwe raw. John Cena amp; Sin Cara def. WWE
  • John Cena amp; Sin Cara def. WWE



  • jxyama
    Apr 6, 11:22 AM
    actually, nevermind. i don't care anymore. you are clearly not reading what i've been posting anyway.





    sin cara wwe raw. sin cara wwe wiki. WWE Raw
  • sin cara wwe wiki. WWE Raw



  • Multimedia
    Aug 30, 12:28 PM
    Apple Store Refurbs.

    A few days ago all the Mini refurbs disappeared from the Apple Store refurb list. After the Think Secret announcement, not only did they come back, but they added PPC models and a 1.66 Core Duo with 1GB RAM & 100GB HDD. Today, there is only one PPC model listed and that's it. Might be just coincidence, but that's a lot of activity.

    Anyone know - Do current models usually disappear right before a speed bump and then reappear at a reduced price when new models are available?SAVE page prices don''t go down when new models appear. They are already reduced from original prices. For example, PowerBook G4's are still at the same price they were last year as are the Quad G5 since February. I wouldn't go for a Solo at Fry's at any price. But if the CD with 1GB RAM and 100GB HD were $599 on the SAVE page, it almost might be a steal if the MacBooks weren't $949. But then you could put a 2.33GHz Merom in there and pray. :)

    Oh I see. You buy the Core Solo at Fry's for $499 and then put Merom C2D 2.33GHz in immediately and pray. :) I am hesitant to immediately void a new mini warranty when a 1.83GHz model is soon. A 2.33 Merom will cost over $600 I think. Probably worth waiting for the 1.66GHz DC for $599 next week or so.

    There should be a lot of churn in that secton of the SAVE page listings. IE more will come back every few days as the overstock and demos come in for inspection and then offerings. Do you remember what the price was for the 1.66GHz CD 1GB RAM 100GB HD? Will be interesting to see how much that config will cost when the new models ship. :)Is this all Fry's stores, or just the one you're referring to. If it's store-wide, I might actually have to make a trip down to my local Burbank Fry's store after work tonight. :)Check you LA Times insert or copy of it online. Or phone them first. Sometimes offerings up here aren't made down there and vice versa.





    sin cara wwe raw. sin cara wwe raw. Wwe+sin+cara
  • sin cara wwe raw. Wwe+sin+cara



  • Dr.Gargoyle
    Aug 29, 10:59 AM
    Maybe FrontRow 2 (I believe/assume comes with Leopard) is where this will play in. Maybe instead of making a single device and labeling it a media center Apple will allow for any Mac (any new Mac...) to be used as a media center via FrontRow 2.
    I really hope you are correct about FR2 in Leopard. However...
    I do think you need a TV-card in the computer too. Given Apples philosophy about simplicity, I doubt they will have a stand alone TV-reciever. Furthermore, I just can't see Apple selling MP with a TV-card. So my guess is that they will make a dedicated computer. Still I am most likely wrong... as always...:p





    sin cara wwe raw. sin cara wwe raw. sin cara wwe
  • sin cara wwe raw. sin cara wwe



  • dethmaShine
    May 2, 04:21 PM
    Don't like.

    Maybe that's neat but that's not pc-centric.

    It's easier and more convenient to just drop the app in the trash. :|

    EDIT: You can do drag and drop in Launchpad http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=12500515&postcount=62





    sin cara wwe raw. sin cara. sin cara wwe raw.
  • sin cara. sin cara wwe raw.



  • boncellis
    Sep 6, 09:41 AM
    Except that doesn't take into account the superdrive and hard drive. It's more like a $100 price drop.

    Ah, you're right, I missed the Superdrive change. Nice catch. I've never paid mind to the HDD inasmuch as it almost begs for a high-capacity external drive anyway, in my opinion.





    sin cara wwe raw. sin cara wwe raw,
  • sin cara wwe raw,



  • xUKHCx
    Mar 3, 02:44 AM
    A bit off-topic, but why haven't car manufacturers created hybrid cars that use a diesel engine + battery? There are lots of petrol-electric hybrids, but not diesel. :confused:

    Volvo has recently launched a diesl hybrid (V60 Hybrid) with a claimed 124 US mpg

    http://www.volvocars.com/uk/campaigns/hybrid/Pages/default.aspx

    Also note seeing as we are an apple related board

    When charging from the mains, the car’s cabin can be preheated or cooled, either via an on-board timer or mobile phone app, saving precious fuel.


    http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/motorshows/geneva-motor-show/264535/volvo_v60_diesel_plugin_hybrid.html





    sin cara wwe raw. He was in talk with WWE from
  • He was in talk with WWE from



  • Al Coholic
    Apr 21, 11:56 AM
    As soon as I saw the name Al Franken I stopped reading. What a dufus.

    LOL!





    Sean7512
    Aug 24, 05:50 PM
    Core 2 Duo processors are drop-in replacements for existing Core Duo processors which power the Mac Mini, MacBook, iMac and MacBook Pro.

    This article refers to the Mac Mini, not the iMac...


    Just taking a guess that it also includes the iMac, well praying :o





    eliamx
    Sep 6, 07:35 PM
    I hope hope hope that iTMovieStore becomes a super success.... and I hope that Steve will force them into a $9.99-Only model and not that stupid $14.99 hierachy..... they'll have to "submit" after it becomes super successful. haha.

    now seriously, movies here in new york are a blasted $10.50-10.75!!! ridiculous. I remember like "2 weeks ago" when movies were at most 8.75, but then when Star Wars Episode 1 came out and then Episode II, AMC 25 in manhattan suddenly bumped their prices up.....each time. "Oh, cause Star Wars, we must raise prices".

    And, they've kept it ever since. Movies are making huge returns, and yet we have to pay a boat-load of money.. Soon it'll be $15. And you know what, Hollywood is going to pay and so will the theater chains. I hope the online model takes over at high quality. I can see it now, I'll pay $50 for a "rental" ...i won't mind........ when i have a 54" iTunes-DRM-signed code for mass-viewing (This is the future, i think) and i'll have 10 friends over.... it'll be Theater-replacement baby!! Like boxing on PPV.... pay $50 and have 10 friends over. I'd pay.... i am talking about current releases. And, when they are 3 months old... $9.99 to buy. THank you Apple. Now, Do it!

    no more distribution costs. no more manufacturing costs. lower prices. right? Not if Hollywood has their way with ridiculous $19.99 prices... HELLO!! Hello!! that's DVD prices.... for a packaged DVD......!! HELLO!!! McFly!!

    This is why I'm getting into Hollywood myself. I plan to be part of the revolution. Sure I like money just like any other schmoe. But, there is something wrong with everythign right now. Especially since all movies are crap these days.... formulaic and tired. And they want to keep raising the prices!

    Rant over:confused:





    Killyp
    Aug 7, 08:04 AM
    Eh, but you still have to find the stuff and set it up. In XPSP2 all security related settings are in one place, its nice. And the OS keeps annoying the hell out of you if you dont turn the firewall on.....

    OOH, and even better....this one I like:
    XP SP2, with firewall enabled, will tell you when a application is attempting to make a network connection, ask for authorization (allow once, allow always, or never), and adjust your firewall settings. If you are playing a game, no more swearing, the OS tells you whats wrong and asks if you trust the application. Good for the clueless people (or, good for those damn games that dont document their TCP/UDP ports)

    I just find that the Windows Firewall gets in the way. Incredibly irritating after a while...

    The OS X firewall is perfect IMHO. I've never had problems with it blocking apps I don't want it to block...





    Lukeit
    Mar 31, 08:49 PM
    Just a quick question: how to make a full, clean installation of Lion preview 2 starting from the app downloaded from Appstore?
    Do you have to restore it as dmg on a external drive to boot from or is there any other way?

    Thanks guys!





    Evangelion
    Aug 29, 12:36 PM
    .You think my post is spam? :confused:

    well, if you post the same thing in several threads (especially if it's unrelated to the subject of the discussion), then yes, i think it's spam