Yesterday I asked you my dear followers which polish to wear today. One of my followers, Ivana(check out here blog if you haven't), said that I should wear something that is associated with fall. I looked through my stash and found a beautiful purple shimmery S-he polish which has a "beautiful" name 376.
I said to myself that this is the one.
This nail polish applied nicely, I applied 2 coats. I just love it. I hope it kinda associates you with fall...
...if it doesn't here is a picture that definitely will...
In the town where I live we call this fruit "čveček", but in Slovenian we call it "sliva" or in English if you might don't know this fruit is called plum.
Here are two pictures of this purple goddess in shadow...

I fall in love twice today, firstly I fell in love with this color and later I fell in love with Essie God 2 Go. It was love at first try and I really don't know how could I live 20 years without it=). I am definitely never gonna change my top coat again. Now I just have to find a perfect base coat.
Till next time, colorfulbottle
I said to myself that this is the one.
This nail polish applied nicely, I applied 2 coats. I just love it. I hope it kinda associates you with fall...
In the town where I live we call this fruit "čveček", but in Slovenian we call it "sliva" or in English if you might don't know this fruit is called plum.
Here are two pictures of this purple goddess in shadow...
I fall in love twice today, firstly I fell in love with this color and later I fell in love with Essie God 2 Go. It was love at first try and I really don't know how could I live 20 years without it=). I am definitely never gonna change my top coat again. Now I just have to find a perfect base coat.
Till next time, colorfulbottle