jackie kennedy blood pink suit

jackie kennedy blood pink suit. jackie kennedy blood pink suit
  • jackie kennedy blood pink suit



  • iStudentUK
    Apr 8, 04:31 AM
    Well, they don't necessarily need to field troops that shoot rifles. Having a ground force can mean a lot of different things, including spec ops. I think one feasible solution may be to have US troops field artillery. This might be one of those opportunites to test "smart artillery" on those trenches near civilians and hospitals. They might also try to blow up more tanks so they can sell them more refurbished M1 Abrams later. I think smart artillery is more economical than aerial bombing runs to blow up some cheap russian tanks.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M982_Excalibur

    That would be one option. I've said all along that the amount of firepower available to NATO forces is overkill! They are fighting an outdated force which has suffered massive desertion. I've seen these smart shells before, they are very good.

    Special Ops are already on the ground, although not officially of course! According to anonymous sources UKSF have been on the ground since well before the airstrikes began, I'm sure the US is the same. I don't really count special forces as having troops on the ground, they are quite different. The UK also has 800 Royal Marines (sort of half way between US Marines and Navy SEALS) on short notice to deploy in the case of a humanitarian crisis.





    jackie kennedy blood pink suit. jackie kennedy blood stained
  • jackie kennedy blood stained



  • imac_japan
    Apr 6, 10:03 PM
    actually, nevermind. i don't care anymore. you are clearly not reading what i've been posting anyway.

    Thats not true ! Ive been reading everyone's posts but you just don't want to see both sides of the story. I just want Apple to do better...

    Look at this business weekly online story about Apple - very interesting

    http://www.businessweek.com/technology/content/apr2004/tc2004047_5468_tc056.htm

    really, this is what Ive been taking about...I think that most Mac users don't want to hear it

    and this one too

    http://www.macworld.co.uk/news/main_news.cfm?NewsID=8372





    jackie kennedy blood pink suit. jackie kennedy suit.
  • jackie kennedy suit.



  • TangoCharlie
    Aug 25, 05:27 AM
    What the @*!& is Labour Day? Something to do with Tony Blair?
    No, that would be New Labour Day. Labour Day is May 1st. :) :confused:





    jackie kennedy blood pink suit. jackie kennedy blood stained
  • jackie kennedy blood stained



  • ipodG8TR
    Aug 17, 01:28 PM
    The 1st Wave and AltNation channels are some of the biggest drivers for my iTunes purchases actually. "Oh, yeah! I remember that song back in college! [writes note on hand while swerving through traffic]"


    Exactly what I do -- listen to Sirius in the car and look at the display whenever I hear a great old song or something new I like. When I get to work, I launch iTunes and add the songs to my shopping cart. Then I purchase when I get home and finish checking out this weeks new releases!





    jackie kennedy blood pink suit. chez ninon she wore Jackie
  • chez ninon she wore Jackie



  • adhesiv
    Jan 11, 05:31 PM
    Because its not going to be identical.

    Neither will have built in superdrive, but will have the same external model.

    Pro machine will have additional stuff like backlit keyboard, FW800, graphics card. Probably be even smaller and lighter. Maybe have a touch screen.

    They will be quite clearly different and $ differences as well.

    Sorry aswitcher i wasn't referring to your post but to the initial post. While my findings, i won't go into details on that but it's related to private advertising, show the new model is based on the aluminum build which would suggest PRO affiliation. i don't think they'd blur the line between PRO and non-PRO by releasing a product that has the PRO build but is not in the PRO line. that would only hurt the brand identity of both and confuse consumers. this holds true regardless of external optical or not. current design technology should be able to shoehorn a higher class video card and firewire 800 into a smaller form factor, especially with apple's prowess in this field.





    jackie kennedy blood pink suit. Jackie Kennedy#39;s Pink Suit
  • Jackie Kennedy#39;s Pink Suit



  • utgerger
    Jan 12, 04:38 PM
    just because they used Air in their banner doesn't mean its called MacBook Air.. Apple is not stupid.. its all about slim and light..

    I'll be the one who'll tell you "I told you so" ;) .. enjoy the show!

    http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=4732961&postcount=94

    or this..

    http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=4733969&postcount=100

    :apple:MacBook Lite:apple:
    Feb 2008





    jackie kennedy blood pink suit. jackie kennedy blood stained
  • jackie kennedy blood stained



  • Axemantitan
    Apr 2, 08:17 PM
    Is this the same Narrator that does the Ken Burns films?

    Yes. Peter Coyote was the narrator for Ken Burns' documentaries. He is the second person to speak in this clip:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gJ43sReByo





    jackie kennedy blood pink suit. jackie kennedy blood pink
  • jackie kennedy blood pink



  • SLCentral
    Aug 16, 12:02 PM
    So I take it that it would be really stupid for me to buy a 5G 30GB iPod today, since I've been using a Mini since they were released?





    jackie kennedy blood pink suit. jackie kennedy blood stained
  • jackie kennedy blood stained



  • mikolia
    Sep 7, 08:00 AM
    I checked around at comp usa, best buy and even the apple store to see if the mini's they had in stock would be reduced in price because of the new ones that came out.

    Best buy and Comp USA had no clue that new models were released and would not budge in price. I dont know what the apple store policy is.

    Shouldnt comp usa and best buy reduce the price of the core solo minis they have left?





    jackie kennedy blood pink suit. jackie kennedy blood stained
  • jackie kennedy blood stained



  • satcomer
    Jun 23, 11:01 AM
    If the put touch into iMac then my arm will become tired from reaching up to the screen for hours on end surfing.





    jackie kennedy blood pink suit. Jackie O squeezes out a smile
  • Jackie O squeezes out a smile



  • FFTT
    Nov 23, 06:30 AM
    I think what I said about software developers catching up has merit.

    It's not just the pro applications themselves that need to catch up to
    take advantage of multi-core architecture, but also all those very important
    plug-ins.

    This especially holds true in audio recording software with some critical plug-in developers still struggling to catch up to universal binary versions of their software.





    jackie kennedy blood pink suit. jackie kennedy blood stained
  • jackie kennedy blood stained



  • Greydog
    Mar 25, 04:24 PM
    Would seem a good next step is to empower the ATV with this kind of processing power, while allowing the use of iphones/touches/ipads as controllers. Imaging HUDs and virtual controllers - or Garageband Hero?

    Maybe you wouldn't have full length epic saga games (or maybe you would via streaming), but for $99 + $5-$10 a game, you have a serious competitor to traditional consoles.





    jackie kennedy blood pink suit. BLOOD TIES: Dr. McClelland
  • BLOOD TIES: Dr. McClelland



  • paradox00
    May 3, 01:29 PM
    I'm glad Apple is thinking for themselves and leaving the purists behind as they adopt newer, better ways of doing things. The idea of installing from a disc image is ridiculous. Anyone I've explained it to can understand it, but always mention there must be a better way. "Install" is much better than launching a disc image, opening an applications window, and then dragging the icon over to the other window. Also, dragging a file to the trash doesn't delete all the pieces it came with. An uninstall was needed. I have been using AppZapper, but this will now be built into the OS.

    There is a better way. Good programs include a shortcut to the applications folder in the disk image. Some even have arrows directing you to drag the application to the shortcut within the same window. How on earth is an installer better than that?

    Apple's uninstall process also works really well. If you want to delete the program but retain the settings, drag the program to the trash, if you want to delete the settings, drag the settings folder from the library to the trash as well or use a third party app like app zapper (as you mentioned). How is the Windows uninstall process better than the one step process of dragging into the trash or dragging into app zapper?

    People coming from Windows often criticize macs because they get the job done too efficiently, and they find it hard to believe that things can work so smoothly yet still be effective. They come with the expectation of expecting complexity, and when it isn't there, they find the lack of complexity to be a fault. It's a ridiculous phenomenon, but it's quite real. I should know, I also switched.





    jackie kennedy blood pink suit. jackie kennedy blood stained
  • jackie kennedy blood stained



  • Ugg
    Mar 31, 02:44 PM
    The American obsession with WWII simply isn't healthy.

    Admittedly, the Brits aren't very good at letting it go either.





    jackie kennedy blood pink suit. jackie kennedy blood stained
  • jackie kennedy blood stained



  • BenRoethig
    Nov 27, 04:58 PM
    Do you think such a display would sport a pwning! S-IPS panel as the other Cinema Displays, or would it be throttled down to a Dell style S-PVA panel?:D

    I willy, willy hope for:
    17" (1680x1050), S-IPS panel, 12 ms, DVI, 600:1, iSight, 400 cd/m2, alu. case, 2xUSB 2.0, 2xFireWire400 - $399.
    20" (1920x1200), S-IPS panel, 12 ms, DVI, 700:1, iSight, 500 cd/m2, alu. case, 2xUSB 2.0, 2xFireWire400 - $699.
    24" (some res. I can't remember), S-IPS panel, 12 ms, DVI, 700:1, iSight, 500 cd/m2, alu. case, 2xUSB 2.0, 1xFireWire400, 1xFireWire 800 - $999.
    30" (some res. I can't remember), S-IPS panel, 12 ms, DVI, 700:1, iSight, 500 cd/m2, alu. case, 2xUSB 2.0, 1xFireWire400, 1xFireWire 800 - $1999.

    :D :D :D

    Only the most hardcore Mac user would pay those prices. The 17" and 20" models are twice the price of their rivals.





    jackie kennedy blood pink suit. Who was this Jackie Kennedy?
  • Who was this Jackie Kennedy?



  • flyfish29
    Mar 26, 04:13 PM
    its my understanding that apple made this browser BEFORE MSIE was pulled from the mac. M$ pulled IE because they believed Safari was better and faster and could better serve the mac. it was also part of a marketing plan by M$ to remove IE as a stand alone browser from Win and Mac. Think before you post and do your homework. The rest of use don't want to read something that's not true or thot out.

    Yes, Apple made this browser before M$ IE was pulled, but it was obvious that M$ would be pulling it long before they announced it. With the integratioin of IE into windows it was only a matter of time and if Apple had waited until the announcement they would have been so far behind that the mainstream would have suffered. Safari is just now getting up to speed on its accessability to most web pages- and I even still have major accessability problems with some financial pages and registering at some other types of pages. Most people don't know about the alternative browsers out there such as Mozilla, etc. so it would have proved devestating to Apple had they not been on the ball with Safari. They just know netscape, IE and now safari. I think iMac-Japan's comment on this particular issue is partly true as is your Calebj14.





    jackie kennedy blood pink suit. jackie kennedy suit blood
  • jackie kennedy suit blood



  • Azathoth
    May 3, 03:38 AM
    This concept might seem alien to a lot of MacRumours users, but being a 'switcher', the method of deleting any app on OS X currently seems very ad hoc. I've been a mac user now for about 4 years and yet the idea of having to delete an app by dragging it to the trash seems very... strange. You never know if you've deleted ALL of that program.

    Since trying Mac the past 12 months, the biggest problem I have is that the "drag to trash" is inconsistent, just like the install process!

    Half the apps require me to drag to Applications (and drag to trash to uninstall), the other half require me to run the installer, and find the custom uninstaller to remove them.

    This is hard to explain to my mother (though thankfully she seldom really needs to install / uninstall apps).





    jackie kennedy blood pink suit. jackie kennedy blood pink
  • jackie kennedy blood pink



  • MacSA
    Aug 29, 11:55 AM
    I assume that was *before* the mac pro shipped? I'd expect dropping sales before that, but you're not saying they've continued to drop after the Pro release? And are you including iMacs as part of desktop machines?


    ALL desktop machines......

    Apple posted their 3rd Quarter 2006 financial results today.

    http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2006/07/20060719164004.shtml

    Apple posted revenue of $4.37 billion and a net quarterly profit of $472 million or $.54 per diluted share. For reference, the year-ago quarter brought in $3.53 billion in revenue, net profit of $320 million or $.37 per diluted share.

    Analysts expected Apple to earn 44 cents per share, on average, within a range of 40 cents to 49 cents, on revenue of $3.68 billion, according to Reuters Estimates.

    Apple shipped 1,327,000 Macintosh computers and 8,111,000 iPods during this quarter which represents a 12% growth in Macs and 32% growth in iPods year-over-year.

    - 75% of Macs sold during the quarter used Intel processors.
    - 2nd highest quarterly sales and earnings in Apple's history
    - International sales accounted for 39 percent of the quarter’s revenue.
    - iPod continued to earn a US market share of over 75 percent
    - Desktops: 529,000, down 14% from previous quarter
    - Portables: 798,000, up 60% from previous quarter
    - iPods: 8,526,000





    jackie kennedy blood pink suit. jackie kennedy blood pink
  • jackie kennedy blood pink



  • jmelrose
    Oct 23, 09:46 PM
    Does anyone really think Apple would do a major hardware update without a press conference of any kind?

    I just don't see this being a thing beyond a speed bump and upgraded hard drive. No price bump, no added features, no change in case. No change in display. MAYBE a faster DVD burner. That's it.

    THe big show will be saved for, well, the big show. (MWSF)





    stevehp
    Oct 23, 04:33 PM
    If this update is for 15", it does make sense. I think 15" was the first intel Mac, followed by 17" and MB.

    ya but unless there is a stock issue of C2D's, it makes no sense to only update the 15 inch. All the iMac's were updated at the same time regardless of their original release date.





    matteo2005
    Jan 13, 12:28 PM
    I think it means over the air ipod touch/iphone syncing





    mdntcallr
    Oct 23, 10:31 AM
    Tuesday Release!!!!

    lets hope!! apple usually does them around tues.





    Silentwave
    Sep 6, 05:56 PM
    Really confused as to why they just didn't skip to Core2.

    probably supply reasons and cost reasons.

    if they bumped it to core 2, at least the base model would still have been core duo, the c2d one would have been more expensive, and i'm willing to bet we may see the 1.83 C2D in more than just the 17" imac soon.





    archurban
    Nov 29, 04:44 AM
    after two weeks, zune price is little bit down already. now it's not $249 anymore. you can get it $200 with $40 gift card at circuit city. it's started to get cheaper, and finally will go to dumping. :D

    I don't care amazon selling rank because zune is already shown negative selling point.

    I can't believe that MS still holds J. Allard as a big ruling leader. xbox is finally successful after 5 years (sort of). so until that time, MS lost tons of money. ironically it's not because of xbox itself but associated game developers who created cool battle games which had hit in the market. then it was triggered Live game which is not the first time by MS. Korean company already did.

    Zune will be following the same way. but it will be more difficult than game. why? they must compete with Apple. unlikely other companies, Apple has totally different strategy, and very secured. the company leads industry standard all the time. little later, the rest of companies follow. when iTV will be sold next year, Xbox movie or TV shows service will get very big impact. I am sure.