SASSY GAY REPORTER ON DADT- ABS MUCH


Have you ever watched a news program or on location news reporter and felt awkward? I mean real awkward. Like you’re watching them ask questions and they’re really not important or pertaining to the topic, or you think that one is hitting on the other. I remember one time Patrick and I were watching the news and the two anchors at the news desk were sitting uncomfortably close together, I mean borderline on each other’s laps. Awkward right?

Well, David brings a whole new meaning to the term Awkward when he hits the local street beat to ask what he assumes to be gay males about the repeal of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell. One thing you must remember is to never judge a book by its cover. His incredibly awkward and inappropriate interactions with an older gentleman and especially Vladimir are absolutely hilarious. Definitely check this out.

No, this reporter isn’t real and neither is the news program he reports for. This all a part of Break Originals. These guys do some pretty funny vids and I highly recommend taking a look at more of them.


WATCH VIDEO: