I will definitely not forget you!

Hi!

Today I'm going to show you a pretty blue polish from Blossoms LE from Essence. I know, I know, you've seen it on many different blogs and in many versions, but I still have to show you my version.
I applied 2 coats of Essence: Forget Me Not and I must tell you, that this polish applied like heaven. I'm really in love =). I'll definitely not forget you! 

It also contains a small amount of darker blue shimmer, but that is not visible in the picture nor on nails, you can only see it in the bottle, or may be in a picture taken with flash.

I also added a bow with one of the fauxnad plates I have and Sally Hansen Blue it( I don't know why I used this polish in my last 3 manicures, I guess it was the closest when I felt like creating something ^_^).

And yes, I know, it's BLUE AGAIN, but I can't help it =).

Here are 2 pictures on the sun:

 and one taken in the shade:
Do you have this polish? 
Are you tired of blues on my blog? ( I have good news, tomorrow I'll show you something pink)


I wish you all happy Easter!

Have fun( but not too much, I might get jealous ^_^)