Back a few years ago, when we were at Longball playing at Genoa Lakes they have rattlesnakes out and about the barranca. One of the guys who used to play in the tournament, Ross, was off in the barranca and he picked up a rattlesnake to show us. I told him, "you're a crazy motherfucker" and he just laughed. I'd never pick up a snake like that, it would be just my luck to get bit.
I've Got A Story
Back a few years ago, when we were at Longball playing at Genoa Lakes they have rattlesnakes out and about the barranca. One of the guys who used to play in the tournament, Ross, was off in the barranca and he picked up a rattlesnake to show us. I told him, "you're a crazy motherfucker" and he just laughed. I'd never pick up a snake like that, it would be just my luck to get bit.
at
1:19 AM