I went to the hockey game a week ago Saturday. The Thunder played Victoria. This pic is of four fights happening at the same time. This motivated the Thunder to score two comeback goals in the third period, but they went down to defeat in the shootout. Still, I don't recall ever seeing 4 fights at the same time, though I haven't been to more than 40 or 50 hockey games I guess. If that many.
I Forgot About This
I went to the hockey game a week ago Saturday. The Thunder played Victoria. This pic is of four fights happening at the same time. This motivated the Thunder to score two comeback goals in the third period, but they went down to defeat in the shootout. Still, I don't recall ever seeing 4 fights at the same time, though I haven't been to more than 40 or 50 hockey games I guess. If that many.
at
12:53 AM