
Sat in the $12 seats on the third base line in Stockton. Couldn't bring home a winner as Modesto came back with a 6 run 7th and won the game 10-6. One of Modesto's guys sizzled a homer that rocketed over the fence down the line. It was a lazer. One of the Port's pitchers came in, threw 12 straight balls and all his runners scored. Parts of the game were ugly. They had fireworks afterwards, so it wasn't all bad. And, my car wasn't broken into during the game, as I park about two blocks away from the ballpark in the neighborhood, in front of the park. There was a 5150 yelling and squaring off against a tree across the street. We said nothing and went along our way.I did drive past the curb I hit last weekend and I'm not the only one to not pay attention. The curb had a lot of deep, black rubber marks on it.