Hi!
Today a postman brought a big package to me. A really big package! And since Courtney from Lacquer Lady and I agreed on 10 polishes I didn't expect such a big package, but when I started opening the box I saw that there isn't only 10 polishes, she sent me A LOT more. Let's look at the pictures first, so you'll be able to understand why I wrote A LOT like that.
Nail polishes:
From L to R Essie: Wild Thing, Color Fever: Black Diamond, Borghese: La Strada Rose, Opi: Ink and Diva de Geneva
from L to R: Zoya: Valerie, China GLaze: Ruby Pumps, Short & Sassy, Cowgirl Up, Color Club: Frost bite and Rule Breaker
Fast drying top coats:
from L to R: Seche, INM Out The Door, CND: Air Dry
I asked her if she can get me a bottle of fast drying top coat, because we don't have good fast drying top coats in Slovenia, but she sent me 3!
Loads of nail art things:
image plates, a lot of fimo flowers and fruits( of course I had to try and slice them) and millions of rhinestones
Nail foils and and nail strips
The left foil Tie-Dye Surprise and the second Rainbow Swirl, the white thing at the back is a glue for the foil,
Duracolour nail strips with butterflies and Sally Hansen Salon Effects: Check it out.
I also got Burt's bees cuticle cream.
I tried it already and it is awesome!
and 2 packages of chocolates
The Dove chocolates also have simple messages hidden in each chocolate, and they are all really delicious.
So now you see, why a write A LOT?
I really got all my biggest lemmings and I'm really speeches with this package, because I expected 10 polishes and a top coat, but I got all this. All I can say is a big THANK YOU!
Thank you Courtney!
You really rock!
I know that I may sound silly and all, but I just have to say thank you at least 3 times =)
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
have you checked her blog already? She has some beautiful nail arts and french manicures posted there!