Making sure to fit in her fair share of retail therapy while staying in the City of Lights, Blake Lively satisfied her shoe shopping needs with an outing in Paris, France on Sunday (March 6).
The "Gossip Girl" hottie could hardly contain her excitement as she ended up stopping by the Christian Louboutin store - where the famed footwear designer joined her for a special fitting session.
The shoe shopping excursion comes after Miss Lively was toasted during a swanky dinner party hosted by Chanel, for whom she was recently named as the face of the French fashion house?s Mademoiselle handbag line.
Talking to the NY Times about the honor, Blake gushed, "I had other opportunities and I would say, 'Thank you so much, but I am holding out for Chanel.' That?s who I want to be the face of."
She added, "And people would say, 'Well, that?s unrealistic, they only hire Europeans,? and I said: ?Well, how great. I?ll be the first then."'
Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/blake-lively/blake-lively-loads-louboutins-483878
Beyonce Knowles Brad Pitt Britney Spears Cameron Diaz Caprice Bourret