
THE SWORD? POST
Diesel's Newest Hater: Erik Rhodes!
Erik Rhodes took to his Tumblr to call Diesel Washington an "overgrown black man booty poppin' like a Jerry Springer reject." Uh oh, this can't end well.
Rhodes is, I think, referring to one of Diesel's YouTube videos where he does in fact pop his booty. And what about his choice of words before that: "Overgrown black man"? Yikes.
I'm staying out of this one (too much crazy even for me), and will copy and paste from here on out.
Rhodes' rant comes in response to a "fan" question he received. Here's the fan:
Until recently I was mostly into euro-twinks. However, I must say that I really enjoy your work, even if you seem to dislike it at times. You are the reason I turned my attention to more adult types. I think you must be an absolute wonderful performer to be able to maintain a great performance standard even when you felt miserable. What I am trying to say is don't pay attention to the haters (yeah, I sound like Diesel, but he's right in this respect) or to your inner-hating voices. You are were a great performer and true eye-candy. I wish that when I was your age I would have looked half a good as you.
Rhodes' response:
Well thanks, but yeah…the whole sounding like Diesel with the “haters” thing…ugh… something about him works my last nerve. An Overgrown black man booty poppin like a Jerry Springer reject, to singing a lily allen song just makes me want to throw my computer across the room. Hopefully that was the reaction he was trying to get by making such shit for the public.
The hell? The question wasn't even about Diesel, who, ironically, had this to say about Rhodes and Rhodes' blogging motives just last week:
Eric is funny, he has his way with words. [...] And blogging is my therapy as well, I pour my heart and soul into this blog...I want to give the reader an insight into my life, show what drives me crazy sometimes!! Just the human experience of my porn life captured in posts!!
I guess if you talk about something enough it might become something...or not