There are SOOOOO many studios kicking the dog throw the window that they didn't get the jump on this soon to be classic gem! Instead they tout that they wrote the next masterpiece? piece of what? the next circle jerking soap that nobody is really watching this past season. The stories are lame! show sex and more sex! your in porn! Its funny that this campy, stereotypical gay movie trailer is more entertaining then any soap opera with sex that has come out last year and yeah what which ones don't come back too.
Any movie trailer that opens with scenes of a blonde twink walking around in his underwear while the V.O. narrates, "For years, I have watched and waited for them," before cutting to two hot jocks in their swimsuits and, "For years, I have plotted my sacrifice," is definitely going to draw gay 15-year-olds. Especially those who don't know I Know What You Did Last Summer mixed with homoerotics doesn't a movie make. But who cares: 1313: Nightmare Mansion is PG-rated slasher porn
what? no brent corrigan?