It's time for my last review for Born Pretty store. Today I'll review Kddis strawberry favoured cuticle oil.(no. 4 on the picture below)


This was the only product that disappointed me! I really thought that it would have a pleasant strawberry smell, and my hands will smell a bit strawberry like for at least a while, but the smell is so subtle that I couldn't even smell it when using it unless I put it right under my nose. 

There is another thing that bothered me. It was the dosing of the product. When I tried to get some product out, I had to turn the part for getting out the oil at least 10 times, but there was no sign of the oil, so I just closed it and leave it on the table. When I got back, there were a lot of oil in the cap, so I guess it works with a delay or something like that=).
Right before massaging it into cuticle

After the massage my fingers were sticky, I never got a result like that with other cuticle oils. I think that I really didn't achieve the cuticle softening effect with this oil.

I can't judge the quality of this product( ingredients and the results after a long term usage) because I used it only 2 times, but I think I'm just gonna stick with my home made cuticle oil. 

I probably wouldn't buy it. 

Have you ever expected a lot form a product, but it disappointed you badly?

This was my last review. I hope you liked them. Tomorrow I'll present you the first only glitter polish that I tried, and I'll also add a surprise to the post( some bonus pictures and maybe even a video)



(This product was sent to me to review from Born Pretty store)