No. 4

It is time for number 4 already, only 6 to go. Today I have something soft, and girly. I don't like it, actually I hate it. I imagined this design, with another polish- soft pink from Essence Cute as hell LE, but it applied literally like hell, that is why I removed it. Because I don't have any other soft pink shades, I had to make myself one, I mixed joy white with Lacura Cyclam, and named the franken Miss piggy. I liked it to the moment that started bubbling. I could remove it and buy another soft pink shade, but I didn't, because I thought, that than again something would go wrong. I am ashamed of publishing this manicure, but sometimes manicure just isn't meant to be perfect.
For the flowers and a butterfly I used S-he 465 and Essence striper Heavy black.

Here are the pictures:

P.S. I just found the cutest kitty abandoned in the bushes, I really don't understand that there are so heartless people in the world to do such thing. She is a bit shy for now, but when she gets more used to us I would post some pictures of Meggie if you would like that. She really is the most beautiful cat I've seen.