THE WEEKEND: SUPERHEROS AND PIZZA



- With this economy, superheroes simply can't afford leather, lycra, and kevlar outfits. (jj)

- A convention of Stupor Heros they blindly stagger where sober people fear to tread. (dodindidi)

- Laundry day for the Justice League. (CJ)

- IN an effort to lure more gay readers, DC has launched a new title: The Super(boy)friends. (arlton)

- Villainous assholes beware - it's the Super Tops from the Just Ass League! (richard)

- I sure hope my butt hole is an evil villain, because it's about to get pounded. (Rich)

- "Remind me again why we wore tights under our undies for all those years? (Rahvin)








- Blaine was always extra cheesy...including his foreskin (severn)

- A gay man's version of pepperoni and sausage pizza always satisfies an empty stomach. (Tink)

- Hello!! West Hollywood Pizza Delivery!! (Kenny)

- And in other news, scientists are reporting a strange new strain of herpes virus..... (Carlton)

- No matter how he sliced it ... he just couldn't deliver the meat. (MisterKnyte)

- My dick smelled like anchovies even before I fucked the pizza. (Casey)

- I said I wanted a piece of ass. (ClumBaby)

- The Naked Lunch. (William S Burroughs)

- I'm ready for another topping! (richard)

Queerclick