Overslept Again!

I set the alarm on my phone for 10am Monday morning. That would give me enough time to get cleaned up, pack up, eat at Del Taco while reading the Bee and head out to the ballpark. I wake up and think, "gee, I've been asleep for an awful long time." So I turn my phone on and see its after 12 and the game started at 12:05. Oh Shit! This happened when I went to Kansas City earlier this year. So WTF?
I reset my alarm and waited for it to go off, which it did. So, does the phone have gremlins or am I just sleeping through the alarm?
Once I accepted I was going to miss the Cats third straight win, I didn't rush to get out of the motel room, I drove over to Del Taco and took my time eating and reading the Bee and then headed towards home.
I thought it time to try out the washer, both Randy and I were afraid to use it since the repair guy had come out and told us it was good to go. I put in about 2/3rds of a load with medium water and it worked just fine. The repair guy did tell us not to overload it, I think he meant not to use the extra large load water setting. The washer is at least 25 years old. So, instead of a ballgame I got laundry done, read the Sunday Chronicle and fixed my aircard issues with ATT. It disappointed me that I missed the ballgame but I got shit done.