...my first bourjois polish and question for all of you...



Yesterday I bought my first BourjoisParis polish called Rouge escarpin from So lacque! line. I had to try it on, and I like the color. I applied 2 coats and I am in love with the brush. Usually when I try a new brand of polish I have difficulties with application, because I'm not used to a brush, but with this one I had no problems and NO clean up. This is why I love it even more, the only bad thing is that it chipped on my index finger today, but it is probably because my index nails ar in a horrible shape(nail splitting)

Here are the pictures:
with another necklace that I made

And here comes my question actually I have 2 questions =).

Because some people liked my necklace pictures and wanted to buy them I sold them, and I'm asking you now: Do you think that 6€ is too much for one necklace?

My friends also suggested me that I should create a page on facebook where I would sell my jewelry and I also think that this is a great idea, since I'll have plenty time during next year( I didn't successfully pass all exams on collegue and now I have to be in first year again)
Here is my second question:
How should I name the facebook page? (All Slovenian followers are welcome to write a name in Slovenian)

I would love to hear(read) your suggestions =))))

Have a nice one, girls.